Proverbs 24:12

"Once our eyes have been opened, we cannot pretend we do not know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows we know and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We Have TA

God is so good!! His mercies are from everlasting to everlasting and GREAT is His faithfulness!!! The author of Lamentations puts it this way; "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness." (Lam. 3:22-23)

My phone vibrated against my ankle while at Bible study this morning, so at our break I took a look at it, noticing a voicemail from somewhere out east.  My curiosity got the better of me and I slipped away from the other women to listen.  Hearing Sara's sweet voice on the other end, my knees began to feel a little weak.  She was calling with good news!  Madison had received our Travel Approval (TA) that morning!  Quickly, I called her back and we talked over setting up a Consulate Appointment (CA) of our choosing.  So excited, I returned to my small group with the phone still in my hand and a silly grin on my face.  What a time of rejoicing with these precious ladies who have been praying for God's will in all of this!  It was very sweet of the Lord to time it in such a way for them to be a part of this good news.

So, Elsa is coming home.  We could not be more excited and I am simply vibrating with energy!  We will know more specifics about our dates for travel and "gotcha day" in the near future.  For now we praise the One who has put all of this in motion and stand in awe of how He works.

Amen and amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment